Temple Garden Chambers places great importance on the recruitment of the highest calibre barristers who value integrity and excellence. We welcome applications to join us from established practitioners or those seeking pupillage.
Chambers wishes to ensure that we are able to recruit, develop and retain the most talented barristers, pupils and staff to our chambers. We value the diversity of backgrounds, skills and experiences found in our chambers, and actively promote an inclusive culture where all our members of staff are able to flourish.
We believe that the profession should be representative of society as a whole. We are committed to improving access to the Bar for those from non-traditional backgrounds and increasing the representation of under-represented groups. Temple Garden Chambers is committed to promoting equality and diversity within chambers and at the Bar. We take a proactive approach going beyond our obligations under the Equality and Diversity Rules of the BSB Handbook.
CLERKING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
SALARY IN THE REGION OF £22,500 PER ANNUM
Temple Garden Chambers is a busy set of Barristers’ chambers which requires a full time clerking assistant
to deal with all postal duties and to maintain office facilities.
• Dealing with all incoming/outgoing post/DX
• Distributing post around various annexes
• Assisting members of chambers to court
• Ensuring all stocks are maintained
• General office duties including photocopying/filing/printing
• Filing and lodging of papers at court
• Assisting clerks/members of chambers when required
• Obtaining court listings and notifying Members of Chambers
Applicants should apply in writing enclosing a CV by Monday 6 December 2021 to:
Temple Garden Chambers
1 Harcourt Buildings
London EC4Y 9DA